The old business adage “you can’t manage what you can’t measure” is particularly apt for energy and carbon emissions. Increasingly, pressure is building for organisations for all sizes to account for their carbon footprint across their activities as emissions reduction targets tighten. Expert Energy can help with unpicking the data and providing a baseline from which to build an annual reporting strategy.
- Carbon footprinting to standard PAS2050
- Assessment of all sources of energy use including gas, oil, electricity, biomass and vehicle fuels as well as the positive impacts of renewable energy generation
- Where appropriate, variables such as weather conditions are taken into account
- Support with building an effective strategy for monitoring and managing carbon emissions going forward
- Additional assistance available with energy surveys/audits to help build a detailed plan of action to cut energy use and develop sustainable sources of energy supply